Sunday, January 25, 2015

Some future career thoughts

Yes being in the medical field is a wonderful thing as my career, but I would love to go pro in some sports. Been playing sports my whole life. So as I'm watching basketball (Bulls vs. Heat) I can imagine how it would be to play for a pro team. It would be amazing to win multiple champions for one of the best coaches out there, Phil Jackson. He is now the coach for my favorite basketball the Lakers. Yes that purple and gold. Have many fans of my own wearing that good ole' 24 just like the great Kobe Bryant. Going to a medical school and I can learn more about the human body, so while I am playing any sport I will know when I need to stop or when I can keep going. Most sport players go past their bodies work and end up hurting themselves. I can also help a lot of my other team mates out. I believe going to a medical school can really help out with me wanting to play sports. I have gotten hurt playing sports before. Now only would I like to play basketball I would more love to play football. Yes for the best team Cowboys. Knowing the human body can better me as a player in my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment